At the Annual General Meeting, there were three questions on the ballot:
- Question 1: Selection of Board of Directors
- Question 2: Discharge of Board Member Liability
- Question 3: Update to SIP Forum Bylaws
The results of the voting are as follows:
- Question 1: The following people were elected to serve as Board of Directors members for a two-year term:
- Martin Dolly – AT&T
- Chris Drake – iconectiv
- Phil Linse – Lumen
- Christopher Oatway – Verizon
- Chris Wendt – Comcast
- Clark Whitten – Cox Communications
These directors join Russ Penar, Greg Rogers, Harold Salters, Gernot Scheichl, and Richard Shockey, who are in the odd year class.
- Question 2: Approved – The Full Members Discharged the Directors and Managing Director of their 2020fy liability.
- Question 3: Approved – The Full Members approved the updates to the SIP Forum Bylaws (version 8).