At the Annual General Meeting, there were three questions on the ballot:
- Question 1: Selection of Board of Directors
- Question 2: Discharge of Board Member Liability
- Question 3: Dissolution of the SIP Forum Swedish Shell Corporation
The results of the voting are as follows:
- Question 1: The following people were elected to serve as Board of Directors members for a two-year term:
- Vijey Jenkal, Comcast
- Alan Johnston, Avaya
- Richard Shockey, Shockey Consulting
These directors join Mary Barnes, Chris Gatch, Steve Johnson, Hadriel Kaplan, and Glenn Russell, who are in the even year class.
We wish to thank Eric Burger for his many years of service on the Board.
- Question 2: Approved — The Full Members Discharged the Directors and Managing Director of their 2011fy liability.
- Question 3: Approved — The SIP Forum Swedish shell corporation will be dissolved, and all association management and operational functions officially transferred to the U.S.-based SIP Forum LLC.