The SIP Forum accomplishes its goals through the efforts of various Working Groups and their respective Task Groups. Forum member volunteers provide the actual work within these groups, and meet on a periodic basis to produce various outputs for the Forum. Participation by both members and non-members is welcome in the majority of the Working Groups. The Forum and its members strongly encourage you to participate in the activities of these Working and Task Groups.
Current Working Groups
Technical Working Group, which includes the following task groups:
- ATIS/SIP Forum NNI Task Force
- SIPconnect 2.0 Task Group
- SIPconnect Interoperability Certification [SC-IT] Task Group
- SIP Over IPv6 [IPv6] Task Group
- Fax-over-IP [FoIP] Task Group
- Video Relay Services [VRS] Task Group
- WebRTC Task Group
Please select the menu entries on the left, or click on the links above to learn more about each group.