At the Annual General Meeting, there were two questions on the ballot:
- Question 1: Selection of Board of Directors
- Question 2: Discharge of Board Member Liability
The results of the voting are as follows:
- Question 1: The following people were elected to serve as Board of Directors members for a two-year term:
- Mary Barnes – iconectiv
- Martin Dolly – AT&T
- Philip Linse – CenturyLink
- Chris Wendt – Comcast
- Clark Whitten – Cox Communications
These directors join Russ Penar, Gary Richenaker, Greg Rogers, Gernot Scheichl, and Richard Shockey, who are in the odd year class.
- Question 2: Approved – The Full Members Discharged the Directors and Managing Director of their 2018fy liability.
The SIP Forum Board would also like to thank Andrew Hutton – Unify, Victual Pascual Avila – Genaker, and Robert Kinder – Cox Communications, for their dedication and past service as SIP Forum Directors.