At the Annual General Meeting, there were three questions on the ballot:
- Question 1: Selection of Board of Directors
- Question 2: Discharge of Board Member Liability
- Question 3: Change of Bylaws to allow the creation of a new Academic/Institutional Membership Category
The results of the voting are as follows:
- Question 1: The following people were elected to serve as Board of Directors members for a two-year term:
- Robert Sparks, Telelec
- Steve Johnson, Ingate
- Chris Gatch, Cbeyond
- Rene Sotola, CGI Group
- Glenn Russell, Cable Labs
These directors join Eric Burger (Chairman), Mark Enstrom, and Rich Shockey who are in the even year class.
We wish to thank Anwar Siddiqi for his service on the Board.
A special thanks goes to Dave Oran, who chose to retire from the board after serving from the beginning. His wisdom and opinions will sorely be missed.
- Question 2: Approved – The Full Members Discharged the Directors and Managing Director of their 2008 liability.
- Question 3: Approved – The Bylaws were changed to create a new Academic/Institutional Membership category.