At the Annual General Meeting, there were three questions on the ballot:
- Question 1: Selection of Board of Directors
- Question 2: Discharge of Board Member Liability
- Question 3: Change in Denomination of Full Member Dues From Euros to US Dollars
The results of the voting are as follows:
- Question 1: The following people were elected to serve as Board of Directors members for a two-year term:
- Mary Barnes, Polycom
- Chris Gatch, Cbeyond
- Steve Johnson, Ingate Systems
- Hadriel Kaplan, Acme Packet
- Glenn Russell, CableLabs
These directors join Eric Burger, Alan Johnston and Richard Shockey, who are in the even year class.
We wish to thank Robert Sparks for his many years of service on the Board, as well as Rene Sotola for his past two years of board service.
- Question 2: Approved – The Full Members Discharged the Directors and Managing Director of their 2009 liability.
- Question 3: Approved – The Denomination of SIP Forum Full Member annual dues has been changed from Euros to US Dollar, and is now set at $7500.