The SIP Forum and its Members are Here to Help You – Whomever You Are!
Our Recommendations, like SIPconnect for the industry to help guide the way vendors utilize SIP to create novel services and products.
The SIP Forum is currently engaged in the following technical activities – each of which has its own Task Group that includes a unique mailing list, chairperson(s) and group of contributors:
- ATIS/SIP Forum NNI Task Force
- SIPconnect 2.0 Task Group
- SIPconnect Interoperability Certification [SC-IT] Task Group
- SIP Over IPv6 [IPv6] Task Group
- Fax-over-IP [FoIP] Task Group
- Video Relay Services [VRS] Task Group
- WebRTC Task Group
You can read news about the SIP Forum and its various activities and initiatives.
Our discussion lists are tracked by industry experts who provide timely response to technical, marketing, and other questions.