At the Annual General Meeting, there were two questions on the ballot:
- Question 1: Selection of Board of Directors
- Question 2: Discharge of Board Member Liability
The results of the voting are as follows:
- Question 1: The following people were elected to serve as Board of Directors members for a two-year term:
- Russ Penar – Microsoft
- Gary Richenaker – iconectiv
- Greg Rogers – Bandwidth
- Gernot Scheichl – Edgewater Networks
- Richard Shockey – Shockey Consulting
These directors join Victor Pascual Avila, Mary Barnes, Martin Dolly, Andrew Hutton, Robert Kinder, and Chris Wendt, who are in the even year class.
- Question 2: Approved – The Full Members Discharged the Directors and Managing Director of their 2017fy liability.
The SIP Forum Board would also like to thank Gonzalo Salgueiro – Cisco Systems, for his many years of dedication and service as SIP Forum Director. Gonzalo resigned his seat half-way through his term.