2009 General Meeting Vote
2009 General Meeting Vote Results
At the Annual General Meeting, there were three questions on the ballot:
- Question 1: Selection of Board of Directors
- Question 2: Discharge of Board Member Liability
- Question 3: Adoption of SIP Forum IPR and Copyright Policy Documents
The results of the voting are as follows:
- Question 1: The following people were elected to serve as Board of Directors members for a two-year term:
- Eric Burger, NeuStar
- Alan Johnston, Avaya
- Richard Shockey, Shockey Consulting
These directors join Chris Gatch, Steve Johnson, Glenn Russell, Rene Sotola, and Robert Sparks, who are in the even year class.
We wish to thank Mark Enstrom for his service on the Board.
- Question 2: Approved -- The Full Members Discharged the Directors and Managing Director of their 2009 liability.
- Question 3: Approved -- The current drafts of the SIP Forum IPR and Copyright Policy documents have been approved.