[Sipconnectit] [SIPForum-techwg] First Pass at a Charter for SIPconnect Interoperability Certification [SC-IT] Task Group

Hutton, Andrew andrew.hutton at siemens-enterprise.com
Wed Mar 21 10:34:53 EDT 2012

Hi All,

I totally agree that the charter should be limited to interoperability testing and certification and any updates to SIP Connect are a separate issue. I don't think the charter should include the statement regarding paying close attention to NENA i3.

During the workshop I did take an action to have a closer look at NENAi3 with regard to any possible incompatibility with the SIPConnect due to the use of REFER.  I will create a separate thread to discuss this issue.

Regards
Andy